Mar 22, 2022
Craig Shacklett, CEO of URComped and Trio360, interviews Ray
Kondler, Founding and Managing Partner of Kondler and Associates,
to learn how casino players can minimize their tax liability from
casino winnings, track and report win/loss, the differences in
filing as a professional versus amateur, and other interesting
Topics Discussed Include:
- What can trigger an audit
- Discrepancies between win/loss statement and records
- Tracking your own play
- Taking taxes out of Jackpots
- What steps do you take to file as a professional player?
- Can you claim losses if you do not itemize?
- Who can file as a pro
- Are there tax liabilities on comps?
Learn more : https://urcomped.com/blog/details/2512467/casino-tax-advice-q-and-a-audits-filing-as-a-professional-tax-liabilities-and/